Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nike Comfort Footbed Shoes

Today I have to tell you about a new pair of Nike Comfort Footbed flip flops I had to have! I bought them just before vacation to Disneyland, Universal Studios, Seaworld and the Zoo...so with that being said it was going to be a massive amount of walking. These shoes are amazing, first off they have a memory foam bottom....my feet love this. Secondly, they were so comfortable to wear all day, everyday for 7 full days of walking. To be exact I walked over 46 miles in them!!!! No blisters, no tender spots...NONE. Oh, and they come in several smokin hot colors for summer!!


One small con I should add, I tried on my normal size 7 and found they were snug so I purchased a size 8 that fit wonderful in the store....but they did stretch out a bit so if you plan on buying these great shoes go with the snug ones and they are sure to be perfect!

I was not compensated for this post in anyway. All thoughts expressed are my own and may vary from others.

Thanks
Jolene

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know about the size problem you had. If I get these, I'll definitely remember to get the snug fit!

    Also- I'm a new follower from the FMBT blog hop! I hope you can stop by and follow me too! And while your there, please feel free to join in my blog hop, Wobble Over Wednesday :)

    Amanda T
    http://ratsandmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, enjoy them....
    I also have another friend who just bought them I hope you love them too Ericca!

    ReplyDelete