Sunday, June 12, 2011

Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter

Hi again... I just bought a Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter. I have to say it was much easier to put together than I expected. I did need help getting it secured to the house but that only took my husband a few minutes to do. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow. The entire project took me maybe 15 minutes start to finish. While filling the unit up with soil I asked for help to hold it up because my hand was getting tired and I couldn't have the tomato plant hit the ground. However, if no one was around to help me, I'm more than positive I could have done it alone and achieved the same beautiful result. Now it's hung, watered and we are just waiting to see how it grows and produces. I will let you know it's progress....

Happy Summer Planting

I was not compensated for this post in anyway. All thoughts expressed are my own and may vary from others.

Jolene



Well it's been almost a week since I planted my Topsy Turvy Tomato and for the first few days the poor little plant did go through some shock, but not much!! He is looking very healthy and happy now and I will post as he grows and hopefully produces. :)

Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment